Bestmark is Looking for Evaluators

Learn to market by "doing"- and get paid!

By seeing how companies evaluate customer service teaches one to do so and become a better consultant to his or her clients. I enjoy being an evaluator or a mystery shopper because I learn about businesses every time I do an audit. I now work with a select few companies because my time is limited. What's cool is before I speak in an area, or travel anywhere for business or pleasure, I first check to see if there is a "shop" available in the area I'll be at. If so, I sign on for it and this gives me a little pocket money as well. Some shops only take about 15 minutes; others maybe 45. They are all fun and I usually learn something from each. Obviously certain things are confidential, but I can pass on things of  a "general" nature to my clients and use what I've learned with my experience in my consulting.

Bestmark is a company that I've worked with for years. They are very professional and pay on time, etc. Check them out here:


Want to make some extra cash for sharing your opinion? Do you post reviews on websites like Yelp? Now you can get compensated with cash! Check out Bestmark’s website: https://apply.bestmark.com/?r=WI10299

No comments: